Semi Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Analyzer (Pensky Martens)
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
9-1block B, No.57 Nanwu Road, Heping District,Liaoning, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110005
HK-261A semi-automatic closed-cup flash point tester for petroleum products (Pensky-Martins method) conforms to the ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to test for those liquids which have a kinematic viscosity of 5.8 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 37.8° C or 9.5 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 25° C (77° F), or that contain suspended solids, or have a tendency to form a surface film while under test. Other classification flash points have been established by these departments for liquids using these test methods.
1. The upper cover is equipped with a standard fireball comparer, easy to operate.
2. Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate equability.
3. Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4. Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5. Remote control to light fire could improve the testing accuracy.
6. Rational design with attractive appearance and easy operation.
|1. Rated voltage:||AC220V±10% 50Hz|
|2. Temperature range:||40~300°C|
|3. Heating power:||0~1000W (Continuously adjustable)|
|4. Agitation way:||Motor stirrer, 105r/min|
|5. Ignition gas:||Pipeline coal gas, Liquid gas, and gas pressure less than 10Kpa|
|6. Ignition way:||Ignition is controlled by hand|
|7. Ambient requirement:||Temperature: 20~30°C Humidity≤85%|